How old were you when you knew you wanted to be a writer?
- I fancied myself a writer very young, but it wasn’t until the last decade
I started seriously considered putting it out there into the world.
Who are your favorite authors? (Please limit your answer to five or ten.)
- This is definitely one of those volume questions if I named names. My current favorites are the indies who are putting themselves out there. Working hard every day to make their dream come true, even when the ‘critics’ are harsh, they don’t give up.
What are your greatest sources of inspiration?
- My dreams (literal and figurative), wine, and other indie writers
What genre(s) do you write?
- Contemporary romance is all I have published at the time, but I write fantasy and paranormal stuff too. One day I may even publish those.
Do you have any current or future projects?
- Yes, I am working on book 4 in my current series, Imagine Ink. I am also trying to rewrite some things I put aside for a while (translation, years ago.)
Do you have an author website?
- Yes, Verlene Landon
Do you have any blogs?
- I do, it feeds right to my website, but I’m not very consistent with it: Verlene Landon
Where can people find your work? (to purchase or just to read)
- Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, iTunes, my website. I also leave them in every hotel room I stay in and scatter them around Vegas. I hope to have a wider distribution one day, so be on the look out.
If you could feature just one title, what would it be?
- Currently, Irrevocably Mine is my personal favorite. (Brand Me seems to be the reader’s favorite though.)
Do you have any other hobbies besides writing?
- I read A LOT. I binge watch Netflix. Dink a lot of wine and ride my Harley. (Not at the same time.) I craft and quilt when I have time, hang with my kids and dogs, and spend way too much time on Facebook.
Tell us something interesting about yourself.
- Well, I have pretty much a fake belly button. I’ve completed a 12 mile forced road march in 3 hours, made it through the tear gas chamber, and thrown live grenades.
Is there anything else you would like to share?
- A big hug with my current and future readers, and mega thanks for being included.